Dr. Faye Brownfield Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

January 16th, 2015

Rude, disrespectful and unprofessional

After just one appointment for my child with Dr. Brownfield, I terminated all services with her. Something came up during the time of my child's next scheduled appointment, and I informed her that we would need to reschedule, if possible.. This sent her into a bit of a frenzy. When she found out that both parents would not be able to make some of the appointment times she gave me, she proceeded to to try to lecture me (We both work different schedules). While I was respectful and polite to this lady the entire time I spoke to her, she was very rude and demeaning to me over the and in person. She continued to try to press her point about me rescheduling and how inconvenient that was for her.. My child could make the appointment, just both parents could not be there, she was just being unmanageable.. I finally had enough and terminated services with her on the spot. I can only be nice to a rude person for so long before I basically tell them to take a hike. Unprofessional - this lady flat out told my child in our first appointment that things were not going to get better, no exaggeration there. In short, Dr. Brownfield is a very rude and unprofessional person, this is my opinion. When I showed up to her house and alerted her that I was there (only a few minutes early) she seemed annoyed and told me I would have to wait outside of where she lives, which is off a dark road back in the canyon - no place to wait but on the dark road back in the canyon. Hope this helps anyone needing some information on Dr. Brownfield.

October 29th, 2010

Very very poor!!

Don't waste your time, Dr. Brownfield should not be allowed to practice.

April 21st, 2016