A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faye Giangiacomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Giangiacomo graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Giangiacomo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faye C Giangiacomo MD is a female Pathologist and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Faye C. Giangiacomo practice?
- Dr. Faye Giangiacomo has 1 office location.
Dr. Faye Giangiacomo practices Pathology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Pathologists.