A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faye Laing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faye Laing, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Bile Duct inflammation (Cholangitis)
- Fetal Diseases
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Ovarian Diseases
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pathologic Constriction
- Pregnancy Complications
- Testicular Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Laing graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Laing has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faye Claire Laing MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Faye C. Laing practice?
- Dr. Faye Laing has 1 office location.
Dr. Faye Laing practices Diagnostic Radiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Radiologists.