A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faye Laing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laing
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Laing Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faye Laing, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Bile Duct inflammation (Cholangitis)
- Fetal Diseases
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Ovarian Diseases
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pathologic Constriction
- Pregnancy Complications
- Testicular Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Laing graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Laing has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faye C Laing MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Faye C. Laing practice?
- Dr. Faye Laing has 4 office locations.
Dr. Faye Laing practices Diagnostic Radiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: East Bridgewater, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Washington Radiologists.