Learn more about Dr. Faye Laing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laing
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laing Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faye Laing, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Bile Duct inflammation (Cholangitis)
- Fetal Diseases
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Ovarian Diseases
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pathologic Constriction
- Pregnancy Complications
- Testicular Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Laing graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Laing has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faye C Laing MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Faye C. Laing practice?
- Dr. Faye Laing has 1 office location.
Dr. Faye Laing practices Diagnostic Radiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Radiologists.