Dr. Faye Montegrande MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Los Angeles, CA

• Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2016
I had the pleasure to work with Dr. Montegrande, i really trust her judgment, so much that i had my brothers mother in law seek her as her primary MD. My brothers mother is law is pleased with her service.

July 26th, 2015
Negative Experience
I would NOT recommend Dr. Montegrande to anyone...She is disrespectful to her patients and to their families alike. I approached her with some questions about my dads health, in return she asked me "Can I have my lunch now?" Dr. Montegrande should not be working with the elderly if she doesn't have the patience to ensure their well being or inform the families of the care she gives them. There are many doctors in Los Angeles, choose wisely and do not go to her by all means. You deserve better care than what she can offer.

November 11th, 2011
Outstanding Physician!
I have been a patient of hers for approx. 7 years. My mother is a patient of hers and I have 2 friends that have been patients for over 20 years. Everyone agrees that she is the best at what she does!

September 19th, 2009
Dr. Faye Montegrande
Overall, my experience with Dr. Montegrande has been great. She runs a small practice in LA - 1 employee and a small office in a high-rise medical building. I find that her practice is very personal and she really addresses health concerns. Not only is the doctor prompt to return calls, but she is also very upbeat. I have been going to Dr. Montegrande for many years and I find that a lot of her patients stick with her for the long-term. She is trustworthy and easy to talk to. Perhaps one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have encountered, there is nothing that Dr. Montegrande doesn't know. After appointments, receptionist always handles scheduling the next one. Also, the doctor always asks "do you have a ride home?" or "how are you getting home?" You can tell that she cares and sincerely loves to help people.

January 22nd, 2016