A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faye Provenza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faye Provenza, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Provenza graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Provenza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faye Philomena Provenza MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faye P. Provenza practice?
- Dr. Faye Provenza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Faye Provenza practices Emergency Medicine near Yakima, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Fallon, NV and Phoenix, AZ.
See Yakima Emergency Physicians.