A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faye Rabinovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faye Rabinovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinovich graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Rabinovich has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabinovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Faye Rabinovich practice?
Dr. Faye Rabinovich practices Family Medicine near Kew Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Kew Gardens Family Physicians.