Dr. Faye Silverstein Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Faye Silverstein?

Terrible bedside manner

Posted on October 17th, 2014

She is awful and I work at UofM. We loved the fellow who saw us. She didn't acknowledge the families feelings when I was crying b/c my daughter just got diagnosed with epilepsy. She looks like a witch, dirty lab coat. She is very non caring when your just given a scary diagnosis. I am not following up with her. EVER

AWFUL WITH A WRONG DIAGNOSIS!!!!

Posted on April 21st, 2012

She flew into see my daughter who was suffering from severe fatigue. She told her it was because she was a teenager. She was later diagnosed with narcolepsy! Did not talk to my daughter, and was very uncaring about her complaints. When my daughter said I need to find out why im so tired, because I want to get my liscense, her remark back was a VERY insensitive, "Well, not everyone is meant to drive". Nice U of M!

Posted on February 7th, 2011

She was very rude to me and my mom and she gave me a diognosis. Without even talking to me first

Posted on September 30th, 2010

Horrible bedside manner, very rude, does not seem to care about others feelings at all when she tells you what she feels is wrong with your child. Would never recommend her to anyone. Should not be working with children and their parents at all.

Posted on July 19th, 2010

Has no bedside manner, incredibly rude, and thinks she knows it all...she is more worried about mine and my husbands weight then to care about my child who suffers from epilepsy, we are not the patient our son is. She should not be allowed to treat paients.

Posted on October 9th, 2009

She has poor bedside manners, NO EMPATHY, ARROGANT, claims to know it all (hah)and should only do research. She really does not know how to deal with patients and families.

Posted on February 15th, 2015