Dr. Faye Vargas Morris MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 4 reviews

September 15th, 2016
Horrible! Horrible experience!!! in competent nurse and doctor!! They make a great combination. Waited an hour to be seen, no apology, then misdiagnosed me!!! How much worse could it get? Stay Away!!!!!

October 4th, 2015
Rude and unprofessional. Nothing but clowns.... Doctors are totally unprofessional.

March 31st, 2015
Very bad experience.
Waited over an hour and never saw a doctor despite being the only patient in the waiting room. -Arrived early to fill out paperwork. Check-in was slow with large gaps of time between the receptionist providing things I needed to fill out and checking back w/me. -They use more technology for check-in than most. This is good. But, it has a lot of time-consuming glitches that need to be worked out. This is bad. -I watched the receptionist call back to let them know I was ready 35 minutes after my appt. time. -Was taken back to open desk area with several passersby and asked for personal medical information (prescriptions, etc.). -Seated and left alone while nurse went elsewhere. -Taken to exam room. Waited. -Finally gave up after waiting one hour after my appt. time. and left. -Let receptionist know why I was leaving and asked that my co-pay be refunded. She said that couldn't be guaranteed. She did offer to get a doctor, which I declined. -Everyone I dealt with was friendly enough, but no one acknowledged or apologized for the wait. -I was looking for a new primary physician and there is NO WAY I would endure this on a regular basis. TL;DR: They're slow and they don't respect patients' time.

December 15th, 2011
Dr Vargas seemed genuinely concerned. She followed up after my appt and when I forgot to schedule a recommended specialty appt I received a letter in the mail. Also after my visit, when my blood work returned she called in me a prescription and had it waiting. I Love the way I was treated.