A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fayek Shamma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fayek Shamma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fayek Shamma, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamma graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shamma has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shamma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fayek N. Shamma practice?
Dr. Fayek Shamma practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Sylvania, OH.
See Ypsilanti Obstetricians & Gynecologists.