A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fayek Shamma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fayek Shamma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fayek Shamma, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamma graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shamma has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fayek Nicholas Shamma MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Fayek N. Shamma practice?
- Dr. Fayek Shamma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fayek Shamma practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, OH.
See Ypsilanti Obstetricians & Gynecologists.