A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fayez Abboud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fayez Abboud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abboud
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Abboud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fayez Abboud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abboud graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Abboud has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fayez Dimitri Abboud MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fayez D. Abboud practice?
- Dr. Fayez Abboud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fayez Abboud practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Troy, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Tipp City, OH.
See Troy Internists and Troy Gastroenterologists.