A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fayez Abboud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fayez Abboud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abboud
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abboud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fayez Abboud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abboud graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Abboud has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fayez Dimitri Abboud MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fayez D. Abboud practice?
- Dr. Fayez Abboud has 1 office location.
Dr. Fayez Abboud practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Troy, OH.
See Troy Internists and Troy Gastroenterologists.