Dr. Fayez Ghishan Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Fayez Ghishan?

Outstanding man, outstanding doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2013

I am a patient of Dr. Ghishan's and I disagree heavily with the above statements pertaining to his arrogance and lack of knowledge in his field. He has always been extremely proactive in addressing my symptoms and disease head on and quickly, and though I know I'm not his only patient, by far, he's always made me feel like his top priority. He explains every procedure and piece of medical terminology in great detail, and I really feel as though he is talking with me and not at me. He is hard working, and amazing with patient care. If me being an admiring patient isn't enough proof, you can refer to his 5 "Best Doctors in America" awards. If you have not had him as a doctor, you cannot accurately describe how he interacts with patients. And I highly doubt that a man of extreme humility, like Dr. Ghishan, would have his staff talk him up in a review when he has other responsibilities he diligently spends time on.

BEWARE

Posted on April 19th, 2013

On first glance, this is a qualified well recommended doctor. First off, with his bedisde personalilty these reviews are mostly fictitious and probably posted by his department, He is incredibly rude, not great with kids and EXTREMELY arrogant. After digging just a little in the medical community (my husband is a physician), Dr. Ghishan has a long time reputation for bullying staff, other doctors and foremost, placing money before care of children, He is a fraud, and is lacking any kind of real training in his field. Don't let the titles he has obtained fool you. He is a shrewd power hungry business man and AWFUL doctor, not to mention just plain unliked in the medical community.

Bad experience

Posted on November 16th, 2012

Terrible Doctor, with very limited knowledge in his fieldTalks a lot about himself but does not listen to the patient and his familyDoes not spend enough time examining his patientExtremely superficial explanation of the problems;

Great doctor!

Posted on May 6th, 2010

My daughter has been with Dr.Ghishan for about 10 years. He has always been outstanding in in treating the symptoms as well as the concerns we had. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Ghishan is great!

Posted on August 18th, 2008

After another peds GI doctor proved to be lame, Dr. Ghishan took over my daughter's case. He spent time with my daughter's peds cardiologist and got to know her unique heart/lungs situation before trying to do any invasive tests. He is always very sweet to my daughter and makes her feel good about herself. I am glad that Dr. Ghishan is still willing to take my daughter even though she is now 20 yrs old. (she is developmentally delayed due to strokes, etc) I always recommend Dr. Ghishan to anyone I know .

Posted on April 20th, 2017