A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fayez Guirguis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fayez Guirguis, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fayez Guirguis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guirguis graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Guirguis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guirguis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fayez D. Guirguis practice?
Dr. Fayez Guirguis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.