A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fayez Shamoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fayez Shamoon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shamoon
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shamoon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fayez Shamoon, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamoon graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shamoon has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fayez Shamoon MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fayez Shamoon practice?
- Dr. Fayez Shamoon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fayez Shamoon practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cedar Grove, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Cedar Grove Cardiologists.