A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fayez Shamoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fayez Shamoon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fayez Shamoon, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamoon graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shamoon has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fayez Shamoon MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fayez Shamoon practice?
- Dr. Fayez Shamoon has 8 office locations.
Dr. Fayez Shamoon practices Cardiovascular Disease near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Paterson, NJ.
See Edison Cardiologists.