A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fayez Shukairy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fayez Shukairy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fayez Shukairy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Heart Failure
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cancer
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukairy graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Shukairy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shukairy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fayez M. Shukairy practice?
Dr. Fayez Shukairy practices Surgery near Highland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Highland Surgeons.