A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fayez Shukairy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fayez Shukairy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fayez Shukairy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Heart Failure
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cancer
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukairy graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Shukairy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fayez M Shukairy MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fayez M. Shukairy practice?
- Dr. Fayez Shukairy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fayez Shukairy practices Surgery near Highland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Highland Surgeons.