A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faysal Saksouk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saksouk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saksouk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faysal Saksouk, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saksouk graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Saksouk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faysal Ali Saksouk MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Faysal A. Saksouk practice?
- Dr. Faysal Saksouk has 1 office location.
Dr. Faysal Saksouk practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Radiologists.