Learn more about Dr. Fayyaz Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fayyaz Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fayyaz Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
- Valley Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fayyaz Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Fayyaz Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Fayyaz Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Fayyaz Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists, Sugar Land Geriatric Doctors, and Sugar Land Rheumatologists.