A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fayyaz Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fayyaz Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fayyaz Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
- Valley Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fayyaz Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Fayyaz Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Fayyaz Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Fayyaz Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists, Sugar Land Geriatric Doctors, and Sugar Land Rheumatologists.