Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Wonderful bedside manner, and terrific surgeon. Healed well.  |  show details
by Sally on Aug 31st, 2013

I would choose Dr. Hashmi again in the blink of an eye. He has a quiet manner, and can calm you with his hand holding yours. I think of him as a friend. His power of knowledge leads me to think of him as a very caring doctor.

|  Positive Testimonial  |  show details
by Eugene J. Phillips on Apr 9th, 2013

On Mar. 5, 2013, Dr.Fayyaz Hashmi repaired my leaky mitral valve. This procedure was done at St. Vincent Heart Center, Toledo OH. My initial appointment with Dr. Hashmi was very reassuring. His manner was compassionate, and he answered all questions in a professional way, yet easy for me to understand. The surgery was minimally invasive, and I received very good care. I was home a week later, gradually recovering, according to schedule. At age 88, I feel better each day. I am grateful to the Doctor for for his skills. He was also attentive to my spouse's questions during my hospital stay.

|  Awesome!  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2008

Dr. Hashmi performed Robotic Heart surgery on me in July of 2008. He is a wonderful doctor. Very caring and good at what he does. He saved my life. Karen Cortez