A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fazil Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fazil Hussain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fazil Hussain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hussain has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fazil Mahmood Hussain MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fazil M. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Fazil Hussain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fazil Hussain practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodhaven, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Infectious Disease Doctors.