Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fazil Hussain
Dr. Fazil Hussain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Woodhaven, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Hussain is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital, Saint Joseph's Medical Center and Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Fazil Hussain has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Fazil Hussain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Zewge Shiferaw Deribe
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.07 mi27
Dr. Ioanis Atoynatan
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Brooklyn, NY 0.07 mi34