A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fazila Siddiqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fazila Siddiqi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fazila Siddiqi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Siddiqi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fazila Siddiqi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fazila Siddiqi practice?
- Dr. Fazila Siddiqi has 1 office location.
Dr. Fazila Siddiqi practices Psychiatry near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Psychiatrists.