Learn more about Dr. Fe Bautista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fe Bautista, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bautista graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Bautista has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bautista accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fe L. Bautista practice?
Dr. Fe Bautista practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Mount Washington, KY.
See Mount Washington Internists, Mount Washington Family Physicians, Mount Washington General Practitioners, and Mount Washington Pathologists.