A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fe Gonzaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fe Gonzaga is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzaga graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Gonzaga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fe Rosario Q Gonzaga MD is a female Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fe R. Gonzaga practice?
- Dr. Fe Gonzaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Fe Gonzaga practices Internal Medicine near Duncanville, TX.
See Duncanville Internists.