A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fe Inocentes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fe Inocentes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inocentes
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Inocentes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fe Inocentes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inocentes graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Inocentes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fe Inocentes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fe Inocentes practice?
- Dr. Fe Inocentes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fe Inocentes practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.