A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fe Inocentes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fe Inocentes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fe Inocentes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inocentes graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Inocentes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fe Inocentes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fe Inocentes practice?
- Dr. Fe Inocentes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fe Inocentes practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors.