A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fe Magbitang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magbitang
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magbitang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fe Magbitang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Magbitang graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fe Reyes Magbitang MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fe R. Magbitang practice?
- Dr. Fe Magbitang has 1 office location.
Dr. Fe Magbitang practices Psychiatry near Martinez, CA.
See Martinez Psychiatrists.