A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fe Reyes-Arcangel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fe Reyes-Arcangel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes-Arcangel graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Reyes-Arcangel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fe T Reyes-Arcangel MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fe T. Reyes-Arcangel practice?
- Dr. Fe Reyes-Arcangel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fe Reyes-Arcangel practices Internal Medicine near New City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New City Internists.