A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fe Solmayor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fe Solmayor is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solmayor graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Solmayor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fe Silan Solmayor MD is a female General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Fe S. Solmayor practice?
- Dr. Fe Solmayor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fe Solmayor practices General Practice near La Habra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See La Habra General Practitioners.