A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fe Velasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fe Velasco is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velasco
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Velasco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Velasco graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Velasco has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fe Silvestre Aquino Velasco MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fe S. Velasco practice?
- Dr. Fe Velasco has 1 office location.
Dr. Fe Velasco practices Psychiatry near Schaumburg, IL.
See Schaumburg Psychiatrists.