A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feda Almallouhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feda Almallouhi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Almallouhi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Almallouhi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feda Eddin Almallouhi MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Feda E. Almallouhi practice?
- Dr. Feda Almallouhi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Feda Almallouhi practices Anesthesiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists.