A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Federico Alva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Federico Alva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Federico Alva, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alva graduated from Universidad Nacional De Trujillo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alva has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Federico Alva practice?
Dr. Federico Alva practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Winnetka, CA and Arleta, CA.
See Northridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.