A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Federico Azpurua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Federico Azpurua is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Federico Azpurua, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Azpurua graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Luis Razetti, Caracas.
Dr. Azpurua has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Edinburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Federico Emilio Azpurua MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Federico E. Azpurua practice?
- Dr. Federico Azpurua has 2 office locations.
Dr. Federico Azpurua practices Internal Medicine near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA.
See McAllen Internists.