A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Federico Ceppa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Federico Ceppa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Federico Ceppa, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ceppa graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Ceppa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Brandywine Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ceppa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan