A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Federico Ceppa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Federico Ceppa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ceppa
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ceppa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Federico Ceppa, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ceppa graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ceppa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Federico Ceppa MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Federico Ceppa practice?
- Dr. Federico Ceppa has 1 office location.
Dr. Federico Ceppa practices Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.