by Annette Skaroff on Apr 10th, 2015

Dr Ceppa is a fantastic surgeon. Extremely knowlegable, discussing all options and taking the time to explain in detail and answer all questions. extremely personable. I was sorry to see him leave Reading weight loss management center. I had a very unusual situation 4.5 years post lap band surgery and he discussed various options with me. He never once mentioned that I needed to convert to and have gastric bypass surgery as a prior hospital and surgeon had told me that was my only option even though I weighed 160 lbs and did not want gastric bypass surgery.

Jan 5th, 2015

This doctor is known by his appears as aka "the butcher", you should look up the article "do you know your doctor" a CBS report about him and how his many wrongful death suits and botched surgeries, personally, he severed my liver and nicked my bowels in a routine surgery, he is in the process of having his license revokded

Bariatric Physician and surgeon show details Bariatric Physician and surgeon
by Paul LaFata on Dec 23rd, 2014

The Best Surgeon I have ever experienced. Great skills and personality. Would highly recommend.

Watch this and then decide if you want to choose this doctor. show details Watch this and then decide if you want to choose this doctor.
Nov 16th, 2011

Nov 10th, 2011

My wife and I both had lap band surgery done by Dr. Ceppa at Reading Hospital and he did a very excellent job.

scary show details scary
Mar 2nd, 2011

he misplaced my lapband

Dec 25th, 2009

Just had my lap band done by Dr ceppa two days ago dec 23rd 2009 he did a great job. Im only starting this adventure but he is very caring and even told me to call him all night as many times as needed . He said he would rather me call all night then to be worried that made me feel really good. any dr that calls you back on christmas eve in less then two min gets an A in my book . Day 3 feeling very happy with my choice picking Dr.Ceppa as my dr.