A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Federico Cerrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Federico Cerrone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Federico Cerrone, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerrone graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cerrone has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cerrone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Federico Cerrone practice?
Dr. Federico Cerrone practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Cedar Knolls, NJ.
See Livingston Internists, Livingston Sleep Medicine Doctors, Livingston Pulmonologists, and Livingston Critical Care Practitioners.