A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Federico Cerrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Federico Cerrone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cerrone
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cerrone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Federico Cerrone, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerrone graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cerrone has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Federico Cerrone FCCP and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Federico Cerrone practice?
- Dr. Federico Cerrone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Federico Cerrone practices Pulmonary Disease near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgewater, NJ and Cedar Knolls, NJ.
See Hackettstown Pulmonologists.