Learn more about Dr. Federico Cerrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Federico Cerrone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cerrone
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cerrone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Federico Cerrone, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerrone graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cerrone has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Federico Cerrone FCCP and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Federico Cerrone practice?
- Dr. Federico Cerrone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Federico Cerrone practices Pulmonary Disease near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgewater, NJ and Cedar Knolls, NJ.
See Hackettstown Pulmonologists.