A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Federico De Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Federico De Miranda is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Federico De Miranda, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. De Miranda graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. De Miranda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- St. Edward Mercy Medical Center - Ft. Smith, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Federico Carlos De Miranda FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Federico C. De Miranda practice?
- Dr. Federico De Miranda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Federico De Miranda practices Pediatrics near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Pediatricians.