A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Federico Vaca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Federico Vaca, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaca graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Vaca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- University of California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Federico Enero Vaca MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Federico E. Vaca practice?
- Dr. Federico Vaca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Federico Vaca practices Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Orange Emergency Physicians and Orange Sports Medicine Doctors.