A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Federico Erebia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erebia graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erebia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Fenway Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Federico F Erebia MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Federico F. Erebia practice?
- Dr. Federico Erebia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Federico Erebia practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.