A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Federico Erebia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erebia graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erebia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Fenway Community Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erebia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Federico F. Erebia practice?
Dr. Federico Erebia practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.