inactive

Federico P Girardi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 26th, 2016
Superb Spine Doc
Federico p girardi is excellent

July 26th, 2016
Dr.Gerardi is a wonderful man. He told me that the pain would stop as soon as he did the surgery and it did. I would recommend him to anyone that has excruciating pain He is your man. Do not hesitate you will be very happy

May 3rd, 2016
BEST SURGEON IN THE CITY!!! PEOPLE TRAVEL FROM EUROPE TO MEET HIM!
I GIRARDI AND FOUND HIM TO BE VERY CARING AND ENGAGING. HE ASKED ALL THE RIGHT QUESTIONS AND ACCURATELY DIAGNOSED ME. HIS CREDENTIALS AND AWARDS OVERWHELMED ME . I RESPECT AND ADMIRE HIM GREATLY AND WHEN I'M READY FOR SURGERY, I WOULDN'T TRUST ANYONE BUT DR. GIRARDI. GREAT SURGEON AND VERY NICE GUY!!

April 4th, 2016
Dr Girardi operated on me 5 times. He is the best

November 18th, 2015
Awful experience dealing with his office. If you elect to have surgery with him, do not expect good follow up care. They never return a phone call in less than 2 days.

September 20th, 2015
He was ok until there were complications after surgery. His office is a mess.

April 28th, 2015
A Good Doctor with the Right Expertise
After year-long research and seeing between 5 - 10 so - called "Best Doctor" In New York. I finally decided to stay with Dr. Girardi. It is very important to get the doctor who is very knowledgeable at what he does. He is awarded as an "Leading Expert" in his field which I know is only about 1% of all the doctors get this award. Another important consideration is that he has to be ethical. By seeing all these awards of "Patient Choices" and "Compassionate Doctor" , they give me more confidence on him. Dr. Girardi went through the detail of physical exam, review of the image of my spine, the procedure of diagnosis, and physical therapy, then come to conclusion and recommendations. This is exactly what I expect a good, careful, and ethical doctor does. Besides these, he is also a very gentle and calm doctor, and you will find peace and trust there. His team and staffs are also very serious about the daily operation at the office. I know sometime it might not be easy to make appointment or long wait time, but it is worth it. The staff members there try their best all the time to prioritize and handle patients from many different conditions.

March 24th, 2015
Best spine surgeon, anywhere
Dr. Girardi operated on my back after 3 other surgeries with other doctors. I had unbearable pain before he did a disc replacement. It was a difficult surgery and I would not have anyone else touch my back. He is always available and helpful. I have sent many other patients to him over the year and all are happy, doing well, and grateful. He is a gifted surgeon and a wonderful person.

February 8th, 2015
Hazardous Mess
Girardi and anyone associated with him is a mess of disorganization, miscommunication all equaling harm. If you go with him, hope you have no issues post-op. If you have issues, run for your life because you will never reach him and the PAs at HSS are the prime example why PAs or NPs do NOT substitute doctors. He ruined my spine resulting in losing 3 years of functioning. Had to go outside of NYC (yes, NYC) to find a doctor (at Hopkins) who wasted no time in not just fixing the surgical mistake of Girardi BUT the damage caused (then ignored) by Girardi.

October 9th, 2014
Saved my life
Dr Girardi operated on me when no doctor at Hopkins , Mayo clinic would even touch me. I was very complicated for surgery. They presented me at conferences where doctors said no surgery. I had 5 failed fusions and bent over 90 degrees. He fixed me and my life!!!

October 2nd, 2014
Dr. Girardi is the best!!
I was in terrible back pain for almost 20 years. After trying everything else, I knew I needed to see a surgeon. Dr Girardi, was kind, and patient,while listening to me complain. He then looked at all my charts (MRI etc) and said I needed fusions L4, L5 & S1. He took his time explaining the procedure and we set a date for surgery. Within 6 months, I was back in business feeling better than ever. Also off of all pain meds except Advil. I cannot express how much I love Dr. Girardi! It's been five years and I have a completely normal and very active life. When you find the right doctor, you know. All I can say is I recommend anybody with terrible back pain to at least go see him. He is truly a miracle worker!!

September 30th, 2014
Awesome doctor
I was hurting for a long time. Saaw many doctors over the years. As soon as I met Dr Girardi i knew I was in good hands. He explained everything and things went exactly as he said. I still has some numbness but he said that was going to be the case. My pain is gone and my strength came back to normal.