Dr. Federico Gonzales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Federico Gonzales?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Federico Gonzales?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 5th, 2016

Great Doctor! He is really caring!

December 28th, 2015

Great doc.

September 30th, 2015

The Best EVER!

July 15th, 2015

Highly recommended.

I could not recommend Dr Gonzales and his staff highly enough. He is thoroughly professional, very experienced and compassionate. His office handles patients with warmth and efficiency and I feel very fortunate to be able to go there.

April 9th, 2015

Best Doc in the area!

I was recommended to visit Dr. Gonzales and I wasn't disappointed. As a first time pacient, their stuff went over my whole medic history, asking questions and making sure they have everything cover. After my visit I saw him on my way out and he double check with me everything he recommended me clearing out all my concerns. I'm definitely going back!

January 11th, 2015

Gem of a doctor

Dr Gonzales is great. I've been seeing him for 25 years and I always feel taken care of. When I'm sick, he always finds a way to see me same day. He's practical, knowledgeable and keeps up on research - which is not particularly typical for an older doctor. He always asks after my family and I know he actually cares. Over the years, he's had staff competence vary, but for the last few years he has a few good ones in there that are both professional and competent. Sometime the wait can be a pain because he has a lot of senior patients.

April 8th, 2014

Great doc. I love him.

He is friendly, kind, and cordial. Has always given good diagnoses. My confidence in him is tops. Have been his patient for over 10 years.

January 18th, 2014

Fantastic Doctor!

I read the last review (Nov 2013) and felt moved to respond. I've been going to this doctor for over 15 years. My mother, who has various health issues, recently moved to Virginia leaving behind several doctors in Maryland. Due to his knowledge and experience in the cited disciplines, Dr. Gonzales is now her primary physician; no current need for a cardiologist or pulmonary specialist. My sister, an RN for over 30 years, is quite pleased with him listening to her described symptoms as well as his "common sense" approach in her treatment. I have referred many people over the years to this doctor; all agree that he's a great doctor. Wait time is sometimes dependent on a walk-in emergency, but I can always get an appointment within 2/3 days from calling. Dr. Gonzales and his expert staff are there to serve his patients ~ I don't know what I'll do when he retires.

November 17th, 2013

Careless and useless

I had high hopes for Dr Gonzales based on patient reviews, however I was incredibly disappointed by this physician. Dr Gonzales & his staff did not perform a thorough history and failed to look at previous diagnostic tests that were done. In total I spent about 5 minutes with D Gonzales himself and another 5 with his nurse practitioner. He is not thorough and doesn't treat the patient & their symptoms. Despite abnormal blood work he dismissed my significant issues with bleeding and shortness of breath as exhaustion. This Dr does tests in the office and is efficient however he overuses expensive tests . He is flippant and unconcerned with the well being of patients. Perhaps he is an acceptable geriatric gp but I wouldn't see him for any of the other specialties he claims to have expertise in. Overall I would consider him to be unprofessional, incompetent and possessing a poor bedside manner.

May 19th, 2012

Dr. Gonzales is great! He takes time with you and listens to your concerns and questions. He has followed my situation closely, recommending treatments and tracking progress with tests when needed. He was recommended to me by an RN. I am so glad to have found him!

November 4th, 2011

Dr. Gonazales is a great dr. who cares about his patients. He knows so much about medicine and is always willing to listen to you. The office staff is nice. My family has been going to Dr. Gonzales for more than 20 years. He follows up with any problems you may have..

March 4th, 2011

Very satisfied

We have been attended by Dr. Gonzales for the past 15 years. As a Reg. Nurse, I am very critical of doctors, & want the best for me & my husband.