inactive

Federico Gonzalez-Doldan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 25th, 2016
The Best
Did my deviated septum and patched up my wife's partially cut Achelles Heal. The best.

January 23rd, 2016
Deviated Septum Surgery
Performed by deviated septum surgery. The best.

November 9th, 2015
Can't say enough good about Freddy, he became a family friend. Superb surgeon! Recommend to all!

September 23rd, 2015
Disgusted by his lack of quality care
Dr. Doldan was rude, and for lack of a better term-mean. His receptionist was unprofessional and gave me attitude when I asked for copies of my records so I can go to another doctor. In my appointment Dr Doldan only spent about 4 minutes with me , barely answered any questions I had and was unsympathetic to the fact that I was in pain as he treated my incision, only stating "I'm not doing anything that doesn't have to be done". Further, he had told me to have several consecutive visits to the ER for additional antibiotics through IV which my insurance company told me afterwards they will not pay for because follow up shouldn't be done through an ER.

March 12th, 2015
He took wonderful care of me in ER and has a wonderful sense of humor which certainly helps is stressful situations. My follow up visit with him was quick and to the point and again he had me laughing! Wonderful man.

March 25th, 2009
Didn't answer questions to my satisfaction. For a plastic surgeon I thought that after 4 months I wouldn't still have a big square patch of nasty red skin surrounding visible suture marks.

July 15th, 2008
Not Terriffic
Was more interested in doing some kind of Surgery than just simply ear nose and throat work and bed side manner wasn't wonderful.