Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Federico Jimenez Jr
Dr. Federico Jimenez Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shelbyville, IL, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Pacific, MO (and 1 other location). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Jimenez is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital, Good Shepherd Hospital and St Alexius Hospital-Broadway Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Federico Jimenez Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Federico Jimenez Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelbyville, IL.
Dr. Michael Newdow
Shelbyville, IL 0 mi38
Dr. Demosthenes Asuncion
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Pana, IL 14.88 mi34
Dr. Bruce Sobko
Pana, IL 14.88 mi28