A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Federico Lenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Federico Lenz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenz
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lenz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Federico Lenz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenz graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.
Dr. Lenz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Federico Elena Lenz MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Federico E. Lenz practice?
- Dr. Federico Lenz has 1 office location.
Dr. Federico Lenz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Internists and Clearwater Cardiologists.