A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Federico Lenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Federico Lenz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Federico Lenz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenz graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.
Dr. Lenz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Federico Elena Lenz MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Federico E. Lenz practice?
- Dr. Federico Lenz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Federico Lenz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Safety Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Seminole, FL.
See Safety Harbor Internists and Safety Harbor Cardiologists.