A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Federico Maese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Federico Maese, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maese
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Maese Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maese graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Medical Center
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Federico Maese MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Federico Maese practice?
- Dr. Federico Maese has 3 office locations.
Dr. Federico Maese practices Family Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Red Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Red Oak , TX and RED OAK, TX.
See Red Oak Family Physicians.