Learn more about Dr. Federico Maese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Federico Maese, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maese
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maese Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maese graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake
- Lancaster Medical Center
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Federico Maese MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Federico Maese practice?
- Dr. Federico Maese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Federico Maese practices Cardiovascular Disease near Red Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ferris, TX.
See Red Oak Cardiologists.