A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Federico Maese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Federico Maese, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maese graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake
- Lancaster Medical Center
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Federico Maese MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Federico Maese practice?
- Dr. Federico Maese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Federico Maese practices Cardiovascular Disease near Red Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ferris, TX.
See Red Oak Cardiologists.