A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Federico Mariona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Federico Mariona, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mariona graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Mariona has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mariona accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Federico G. Mariona practice?
Dr. Federico Mariona practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Dearborn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.