A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Federico Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Federico Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Federico Jorge Martinez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Federico J. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Federico Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Federico Martinez practices Pediatrics near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Pompano Beach Pediatricians.