A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Federico Mattioli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Federico Mattioli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattioli graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mattioli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Federico Luis Mattioli MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Federico L. Mattioli practice?
- Dr. Federico Mattioli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Federico Mattioli practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.