A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Federico Mattioli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Federico Mattioli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattioli
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mattioli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattioli graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mattioli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Federico Luis Mattioli MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Federico L. Mattioli practice?
- Dr. Federico Mattioli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Federico Mattioli practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.