A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Federico Mattioli is Good. Dr. Mattioli has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattioli graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mattioli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mattioli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Federico Mattioli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Federico L. Mattioli practice?
Dr. Federico Mattioli practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.