Ophthalmologists

3700 Buffalo Speedway
Ste 325
Houston, TX 77098
713-355-3500
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best experience ever!!!  |  show details
by Joyce C. on May 29th, 2013

I went in for a LASIK consultation and as soon as I walked onto their offices the staff stood up, greeted me and introduced themselves. I felt very welcomed at this point. We did the paperwork which was on iPad and in less than five minutes I was getting my full eye exam. Afterwards, Dr. Mattioli came in and examined my eyes and told me I was a candidate for LASIK. He answered all the questions and concerns I had and we discussed the pros and cons and I was able to make my decision. We set up an appointment for the surgery day, got prescriptions for eye drops and another one for an anti-anxiety medication. The staff helped me with the financial stuff and I got zero interest for 12 months which was awesome. The day of surgery, went very well, the doc explained everything to me before, during and after the procedure and before I knew it I could see!! During the follow-up today I found out that my vision is now 20/15. I had worn glasses for 20 years and my prescription was -8.50!! It was such an emotional time for me and I remember crying after the procedure. I am so grateful for Dr. Mattioli and his amazing staff for everything they have done for me and I intend to keep him on as my regular eye doctor. It was worth the drive from the 1960 area. The technology he has there is very impressive, even better than what i saw when my sister got her LASIK seven years ago. I recommend him and his staff to anyone considering LASIK procedure or any eye care needs.