Learn more about Dr. Federico Milla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milla
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Federico Milla, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spleen Cancer (Splenic Neoplasms)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milla graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Milla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Federico Milla MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Federico Milla practice?
- Dr. Federico Milla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Federico Milla practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Atlanta Surgeons.