A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Federico Peguero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Federico Peguero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peguero
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peguero Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Peguero graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Peguero has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Federico A Peguero MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Federico A. Peguero practice?
- Dr. Federico Peguero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Federico Peguero practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.