A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Federico Peguero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Federico Peguero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Peguero graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Peguero has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Federico A Peguero MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Federico A. Peguero practice?
- Dr. Federico Peguero has 1 office location.
Dr. Federico Peguero practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bristol, PA.
See Bristol Surgeons.