Dr. Federico Vinas MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Daytona Beach, FL

April 27th, 2017
Destroyed my Medical Records
I would love to know why he did not keep copies of my medical records , sure it was a period of time after my accident I requested them , though he should be able to have at least kept some records . what if I became lost and they needed medical records to help find me DNA , something . I have a sever closed head injury soon after my wife divorced me , nobody to this date has ever told me what happened . And the injury , I cannot remember anything about it ... I need answers please ..

February 17th, 2017
Dr. Vines performed a cervical fusion a couple years earlier and relieved me of a lot of pain and gave me range of motion back.
Attentive, wonderful bedside manor. Very experienced. Great mannerisms. Thorough in his assessments. Good listener.

February 10th, 2017
Micro discectomy
This man is heavensent. Very professional and treats you like a person not a number.

November 1st, 2016
Two times I had Cervical fusion surgery.
Dr Vinas is so kind and gentle, also a miracle Doctor. I was in such pain with my neck and arm, Dr Vinas fixed me on both surgeries. I refer Dr, Vinas to my friends when in need. I was blessed when my doctor referred me to the best.

July 26th, 2016
excellent

September 11th, 2015
He saved my life

February 25th, 2014
Dr. Vinas has preformed 3 surgeries on me. First a laminectomy of my lumbar, then a fusion of the same area. A few years later, he fused my cervical area. Each time surgery was done as a last resort. This surgeon is NOT in this for the money. He truly cares about your well being and has a great bed side manner. I trust him to the fullest!!!

June 29th, 2013
Excellent Surgeon
Excellent neurosurgeon! This physician truly cares about his patients. He clearly explained the procedure and the risks before surgery. The surgery went very well--I am now 100 percent better, thanks to Dr. Vinas!

August 23rd, 2010
Best neurosurgeon in town
I was suffering from intractable pain and needed surgery. Dr. Vinas performed surgery in my spine and gave a new life. I am now able to enjoy a normal life.

June 13th, 2010
he did a good job
he did my back pain an excellent job.

June 12th, 2010
HAMMER
Dr.Vinas, in my opinion is one of the premier doctors I have ever had treat me. He deserves nothing but a five star rating in all areas.His profession ...

June 12th, 2010
The best doctor in halifax
In my opinion. I think,Dr. Vinas is the greatest doctor I've ever had. He's an excellent knowledge, and he's also very kind to patients ...