Learn more about Dr. Fedja Rochling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fedja Rochling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rochling
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rochling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fedja Rochling, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rochling graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Rochling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fedja A Rochling MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Fedja A. Rochling practice?
- Dr. Fedja Rochling has 1 office location.
Dr. Fedja Rochling practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists, Omaha Gastroenterologists, and Omaha Hepatologists.