A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fedja Rochling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fedja Rochling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rochling
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rochling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fedja Rochling, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rochling graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Rochling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fedja A Rochling MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Fedja A. Rochling practice?
- Dr. Fedja Rochling has 1 office location.
Dr. Fedja Rochling practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists, Omaha Gastroenterologists, and Omaha Hepatologists.