A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fedor Opochinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fedor Opochinsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Opochinsky
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Opochinsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fedor Opochinsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Opochinsky graduated from Jaroslavskij Medical Institute, Jaroslavl.
Dr. Opochinsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fedor Opochinsky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fedor Opochinsky practice?
- Dr. Fedor Opochinsky has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fedor Opochinsky practices Psychiatry near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Mount Clemens Psychiatrists.